President Uhuru Kenyatta has named 26 Principal Secretaries leaving out many serving PSs.
Those named include:
1.Mutea Iringo (Interior and Coordination of National Government),
2. Karanja Kibicho (Foreign Affairs) and J. Ntiba.
3. Richard Lesiyampe a former Kenyatta National Hospital CEO has been
named Environment and Natural Resources principal secretary.
4. Dr Wilson Songa (Industrialization & Enterprise Development)
5.Ibrahim Mohamed (Ministry of Commerce and Tourism),
6. John Konchellah –(Ministry of Devolution)
7. Dr.Kamau Thuuge (Treasury),
8. James Tekoo Mokoyotang (Ministry of Water),
9.Nduva Muli (Transport)
10. John Mosonik (Infrastructure),
11. Sicily Kariuki (Agriculture)
12. Joseph Tiampati (Ministry of Information)
13. Monica Juma (Defence) and
14. Khadija Kassachoon (Ministry Of Livestock)
18. Sports Culture & The Arts Patrick Omutia